PCC PCMH Resources
This wiki serves as an informal repository of PCMH documentation related to NCQA's 2014 Standards. Some of the content here comes from PCC clients who have generously allowed us to use their material. Nothing in this wiki is official PCC documentation and should be used at your own risk.
PCC Collaboration with The Verden Group's Patient Centered Solutions
The Verden Group’s Patient Centered Solutions (PCS) has collaborated with PCC to provide a comprehensive program assisting PCC clients in achieving NCQA's PCMH 2014 Recognition. Contact PCC for more details on this offering.
2014 PCMH Standards
PCC has organized the 2014 PCMH Standards in this wiki to provide quick reference to the 2014 standards themselves and, where applicable, documentation showing how PCC functionality applies to individual PCMH factors. In some cases, PCC clients have also generously allowed us to reference their material.
Practices using PCC are able to automatically transfer up to 7.5 auto credit points towards the 85 total points needed to achieve NCQA Level 3 Medical Home status based on 2014 standards. Using PCC's software tools and providing the necessary documentation and reporting to NCQA, clients have the ability to achieve an additional 51.5 points toward PCMH recognition.
As documented in the Step-by-Step Guide for Client Practices, each PCC client practice that wishes to apply for NCQA PCMH 2014 Recognition will need to complete the following steps to use PCC's prevalidated status:
- Step 1: Download the NCQA-issued PCC Prevalidation Summary Approval Table and NCQA Letter of Product Autocredit Approval necessary for submission for NCQA Recognition.
- Step 2: Contact PCC to get a Letter of Product Implementation indicating which prevalidated tool(s)/modules approved for autocredit have been implemented at your practice.
- Step 3: Complete an application and enter into required agreements for the NCQA Recognition program.
- Step 4: Upload the vendor Prevalidation Summary Approval Table, a copy of the NCQA Letter of Product Autocredit Approval and Product Implementation Letter from PCC into the “Organizational Background” section of the ISS Survey Tool.
- Step 5: For all factors that you wish to claim autocredit, enter the “Attestation Statement” into the associated factor’s “notes” field.
- Step 6: Submit the survey tool.
Chart Review Rubrics for 3C, 3D, and 4A courtesy of Plateau Pediatrics in TN
NCQA PCMH 2014: Behind the Enhancements free webinar download